Kym Klopp is the owner of ecoexistence, a store that specializes in eco-friendly home and lifestyle products. Kym is as passionate about her community as she is the environment and regularly hosts events in her store that have turned ecoexistence into a neighbourhood hub where authors, activists, chefs and others meet to share ideas for living a greener, more meaningful existence.
1. What is your favourite Sweets from the Earth product? And why?
I love SFTE because they are a healthy snack! I like that they are low in saturated fats, GMO and preserve free and there are no refined sugars….Yet they still taste sinfully good.
2. When do you indulge and eat your Sweets – Morning/Afternoon/Night?
I will indulge if I had an amazing workout in the morning as a treat. I will also grab one mid day to pick me up. I try to NEVER snack after 7 pm.
3. Where do you purchase your fave Sweets from?
I buy SFTE at Cafe Noir and Evergreen on St Clair.
4. Do you follow any special diets?
I generally watch what I eat and have become so much more conscious of what I eat and always try to buy organic where possible. I try to never eat after 7pm. I also am very careful of sugars and processed food.
5. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Perfect happiness…well my life right now. I have a great family and wonderfully supportive friends. Then there is my little business ecoexistence…which I learn from everyday…it inspires me to be a better person. I feel so blessed to meet new and inspiring people each and everyday!
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
I would take food esp. pizza (so many variations), iPad (with WiFi) and the people who mean the most to me!
7. If you weren’t the owner and running the fabulous Eco Existence, what would you be doing instead?
My dream is to be a philantropist…just have not won the lottery yet! I would love to devote my life to the greater good as I see it!
8. What is your favourite thing to do on your down time?
In my down time I love a great workout to start the day. I am a cultural junkie…i can never get enough of what our great city has to offer…Love theater and music, really anything that can open my mind even further.