Do you eat our new Frozen Cookie Dough right off the spoon? Do you follow the instructions on the package? Do you create cookies that are creative? Have you secretly invented a new way to enjoy freshly baked cookies? Now is your chance to show it off and inspire others.
We are looking for your favourite way to use our dairy, egg, peanut & nut free frozen cookie dough (or, if you prefer, our gluten-free version)! Made in small batches using only the finest 100% plant based ingredients, SFTE cookie dough is versatile, non-GMO, has no refined sugars and are sinfully delicious.
- Creative designs, shapes, and cookie constructs
- Deliciously decorated cookies
- Outside-the-box dessert creations featuring SFTE dough
How to Enter:
You can submit your photos in any of the following ways:
- “Like” Sweets from the Earth on Facebook, then upload your photo and tag #SweetDough
- Follow us on Instagram @SFTEBakery, then post your photo and tag #SweetDough
- Follow us on Twitter @SFTEBakery, then tweet your photo and tag #SweetDough
The deadline for submitting your photo is August 9th, 2013 at 11:59pm EDT. A total of 5 photos will be selected by SFTE from the contest submissions. From among these 5 photos, a SFTE Jury will select the Winner. The winner will be announced on August 16th, 2013.
Our winner will receive $500 worth of Sweets from the Earth products as well as a new convection toaster oven. If the winner is in the GTA, they will receive a variety of our frozen and shelf-stable sweets. If our winner is outside of the GTA, don’t worry – they will receive shelf-stable sweets to ensure freshness.
Sweets from the Earth Cookie Dough Photo Contest
Terms & Conditions
Contest Period: The contest begins July 9th, 2013 and ends August 9th, 2013, at midnight Eastern time.
Participant Eligibility This contest is open to all Ontario residents and is governed by Canadian law. It is not open to employees of Sweets from the Earth & Ilana Robyn Foods Ltd (SFTE) or people who reside with them.
- Your cookie photo must be an original creation
- Participants may be an individual or a group.
- You may submit multiple photos.
- Submit your photos using Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and use the tag #SweetDough.
- SFTE reserves the right to deny entry to any photo, including photos that do not respect the theme, that are offensive or defamatory.
- Previously published photos that have been entered in any other contest and photos that infringe any third party rights may not be submitted.
- Photos will be judged on the basis of cuteness, creativity, and originality.
Licence By entering the contest, Participants (if over the age of majority in his/her province) or the Participant’s parent or guardian (if under the age of majority):
- i. Certifies that the photo submitted is entirely original.
- ii. Acknowledges all submissions will become the property of SFTE
- iii. Takes any and all legal responsibility for breaches of copyright.
- iv. Consent to Sweets from the Earth and those authorized on its behalf with the non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free right and license, to use, copy, adapt, and publicly display your photos without additional compensation.
- v. By hashtagging #SweetDough to your submission, Participants agree and grant permission to SFTE to post submissions from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Winning and Prizing
A total of 5 photos will be selected by SFTE from the contest submissions. From among these 5 photos, a SFTE Jury will select the Winner.
The SFTE winner will be announced on August 16th, 2013.
Winner will receive $500 worth of Sweets from the Earth products as well as a Convection toaster oven. If the winner is in the GTA, they will receive a variety of our frozen and shelf stable sweets. If the winner is outside of the GTA, they will receive shelf stable sweets to ensure freshness.
Selection of the Prize Winner
The Winner will be determined by the SFTE Jury, upon closure of the Contest.
SFTE will notify the Winner through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on August 16th, 2013.
Awarding of the Prize
In order for the selected participant to be awarded the prize package, he/she must contact SFTE, before August 26th, 2013, 5 pm (EST).
The winner may contact SFTE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1– (888) 886-2004.
Failure to respect the above-mentioned condition or any other condition contained in this document will result in the Prize being awarded to Participant selected as the Runner-Up.
The SFTE prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for money, transferred to another person, or combined with any other offer. SFTE reserves the right, with no restriction, to replace the prize by a prize of equal or greater value.
Participants Must Abide by Contest Rules
By participating in this contest, all participants accept the rules and regulations as described herein and any decision rendered by SFTE.
Permission to Use the Winner’s Name, etc.
By participating in the Contest, the winner of the SFTE Prize accepts that his/her entry, name, province of residence, voice and image can be used for promotional purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) for this contest, without any other form of remuneration than the prize awarded. He/she agrees to sign any document or waiver intended to vouchsafe this acceptance or considered necessary by SFTE. If the participant is a minor, it must also be signed by his/ her parent or guardian.